Pictures of Christmas swap blocks

I am in "Dear Jane mode" a little bit at the moment, even though I haven't done much real progress. So although it isn't Christmas anymore here is a picture of the lovely blocks I received from the Dear Jane Winter swap organised on the DJ mailing list:


Top row from left, 1. L-13 Harvest Moon (my block), 2. E9 Quilt Jail by Dee Locke, 3. G4 Shutter Bug by Helen Kirby
Bottom row from left, 1. M5 Mother's Point by Alberta Price, 2. F6 Deanie's Daisy by Cheryl Camp (swap Mom), 3. L4 St George's Cross by Wenche Martinsen

Celine stuck at home with the snow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway