Birthday girl had a bag

Baby Daughter turned 2 (already) at the week-end. This is not her cake but I baked a special birthday cake for her with cream and rasberries. She wasn't so sure about blowing the candles but enjoyed unwrapping her presents.
I made one of her presents which was a little hand-bag. She loves bags and didn't have any so I made her a tiny one that she seems to enjoy so much that she had to take it out with her today when we went into town, so cute!


I also started to work on a bag for myself which only needs the lining to be finished now. I wanted a bag to go to work so designed it to best fit my needs. I also based my design on a bag by Radley that I liked.


I was hoping to finish my bag this week during my leave but at the moment, my energy levels are pretty low with the tonsillitis and temperature.
See you soon,
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway