Laptop bag

Long time, no post!
Well I have been busy and then we went on holidays where I thought I'd catch up with my blog but there was no Internet available where we stayed!
So I have received plenty of white and red blocks and I'll post a picture once I have them all.
We also bought a laptop lately so I did a bag for the laptop before we left (literally before as it was the night before from 11pm!) I did a 1H30 laptop bag. I used some lovely fabric from IKEA that I had bought a little while ago.
 I wasn't sure what to use for the lining and found some tea towels that I had bought to make some aprons but hadn't used them to date. I thought they were very appropriate with letters on.
So I decided to cut them off and use them up! I was quite pleased with the result, especially considering the time it took to get it together.
I also did a huge pocket  to store the cables, USB keys etc.
I have also done a few other things including finishing my autumn bag but more about that soon!
Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely bags and give the big boy my compliments on his flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Celine! I hope you enjoyed your holidays! Nice to catch up a bit, :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!