Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Easter Bird

I was nearly 3 blocks behind with the Birdie Stitches BOM from Little Miss Shabby. I had printed and prepared my blocks when they were published but never got around to start stitching them. Well, this morning I finish my Easter Bird when I finally gave him its eye. Do you like it? Of course I still need to sew the square around the blocks but at least it is all stitched.

I also started stitching the block for May with all its flowers this morning, let's see how long it will take me to catch up!
Celine

1 comment:

  1. Rah! Rah! Keep going! I'm finishing up my May and will start my June this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Share It