Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Goomba

I have been playing with Super Mario once again lately. The second block I have picked is Goomba as I had much of the pieces already cut. I used the same method as the first block I made (Luigi) using no foundation. I started by sewing the rows this time, starting on the top right corner to get a fat mushroom. I then stitched all the rows together to get my square:
And this time it is even the same way as the pattern!
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget