1. Finish Maisy quilt - top pieced, need quilting and binding - Although I have now received the wadding I want to use. But now that I am ready to quilt, I can't put up my quilting frame because the building work in the house. :-( I am not sure whether this one will be a winner...
2. Owl door stoppers for Christmas presents - not started
3. Finish Christmas table topper - background cut - I have now packed away this one so it won't be finish this year.... :-(
4. Re start Farmer's Wife quilt (30 blocks) - new background fabrics so back to square 1! - not restarted
6. Make an item for the Modern She Made swap - in progress (piecing stage)
8. Finish my blocks for the Christmas in July-a-Thon from Free Spirit - 4 blocks completed - no progress :-(
9. Catch up on my Rainbow Circle of Geese blocks - purple, blue, orange missing + next 3 months - no progress :-(
11. Life is beautiful stitcheries - 3 blocks - no progress :-(
12. Spinning star sew-along - cushion covers for Christmas presents - no progress :-(
13. Christmas ornament for the London Modern Quilting Guild swap - no progress :-(
14. Modern Mini Round Robin - top should come back home in October - no progress :-(
15. Halloween See Saw -All done!
16. Advent calendar - UFO started 2 years ago, need to be finished - no progress :-(
17. Log Cabin cushion - UFO - All done!
18. Peg bags x 2 - All done!
20. Hoop for Hoop-la-la swap - to go today! Almost finished, pictures soon.
What else can I add at this stage?
21. Holiday Pillow for the blog hop
22. Mug Rug for swap
23. Blocks for 4x5 Modern Mini Bee
24. Travel bag
25. Bee Weave blocks for swap and for myself
6 out of the initial 20 finished and 2 nearly finished, not quite half-way there but not too bad, if I say so myself!
Of course in the meantime, I have also worked on other projects (purse for UR priceless for example, Super Mario blocks), started some new ones... but then I am a hopeless joiner anyway!
I am linking to Kelly's blog. Hop over there to see where everybody is at in their lists!