The 100 days are over already. Can I cross everything off my list? Of course not! But of course, I did disgress from my list too... So here is a recap of the last 3 months against my list.
1. Finish Maisy quilt - top pieced, need quilting and binding - Ready for the quilting frame when I can get it out again
2. Owl door stoppers for Christmas presents - none done
3. Finish Christmas table topper - background cut, no more progress
4. Re start Farmer's Wife quilt (30 blocks) - new background fabrics so back to square 1! - not restarted yet
6. Make an item for the Modern She Made swap - cushion finished in time
7. Finish my basket for the Table Topper Swap - 5 done
8. Finish my blocks for the Christmas in July-a-Thon from Free Spirit - 4 blocks completed - no progress :-(
9. Catch up on my Rainbow Circle of Geese blocks - purple, blue, orange missing + next 3 months - no progress :-(
10. Bag for ballet classes - done!
11. Life is beautiful stitcheries - 3 blocks - no progress :-(
12. Spinning star sew-along - cushion covers for Christmas presents - replaced by twisted pillow
13. Christmas ornament for the London Modern Quilting Guild swap - birdie done!
14. Modern Mini Round Robin - no progress since top has returned to me :-(
15. Halloween See Saw -finished!
no progress :-(
17. Log Cabin cushion - UFO - finished!
18. Peg bags x 2 - All done!
19. Cushion for X-Factor pillow swap - deadline expired will try for next swap in 2013
20. Hoop for Hoop-la-la swap - finished
finished as a wall hanging
all done but mine which needs to be redone!
- not started
25. Bee Weave blocks for swap and for myself - 2 out of 8 done
Kelly's blog for the finale!