Once again, it is time to set goals for the month! and try to get things finished with so many sources of motivation with 2014 - A lovely year of finishes, as well as the OPAM and Lazy Bums
The 350 blocks challenge for March is to make 30 blocks! I was shot of 5 blocks in February so let's hope the 3 extra days this month make it easier to finish 30 blocks.
What else can I add to the list?
1. Finish off my items for the Sewing Room swap
2. Catch up on my Simply Solids blocks (December)
3. Make my Siblings Together 2 blocks (February March)
4. Inchy Hexie swap (March)
5. Block for the Lotto
6. Beads on a string blocks for Mod Mod Along
7. Start my You've got Mail wall hanging for the NewFO challenge
8. Finish my cat quilt
9. Finish Maud's bag - Lazy Bums challenge for March
10. Catch up on my + and x blocks
11. Make 10 Farmer's Wife blocks
12. Finish the central medaillon of my Midnight in the Oasis
13. I love Lucy international block (March)
14. Stash Bee crazy block (March)
15. Wonky star for the Little Blog Bee (March)
16. Bee Europa blocks (March)
17. Join the Triangle Quilt Along
OK I will stop here because it is probably already once again far too long and ambitious, although there is onely 1 birthday this month to cook for (I made 12 birthday cakes last month all together!)
The project I will pick for my March Finish is # 8, my Cat Quilt for Miss Strawberry Shortcake.
Linking to 2014 - A lovely year of finishes,