Hand sewing

In the last few days, there was a lot of time spent in the car for day trip or travelling from one family to another for the holidays. And in the car, I always take some sewing with me, hand-piecing, paper piecing, stitching or cross-stitch.

I have managed to finish 2 sets of hexie flowers for the Inchy Hexie Swap
some bright and spots one for Lynette for July 
and some dusty pink and cream for Maree for August
I have also started my Patchwork of the cross block for the I love Lucy International Bee in 30s fabric for Jennie. I have prepared all the pieces, I now need to assemble the block.
These 4 flowers take my total of blocks for August to 17  for the 350-blocks challenge.

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...