July in review

Another month has literally flown by but it was a good month. The school holidays have finally started, I enjoyed a very lovely day at the Fat Quarterly retreat and met lots of great people and I also took some time for some sewing. And for once, I feel I have been quite productive, let's have a look if it's true!

First my finishes for this month, a great total of 13 OPAMs!

15. Make  Teachers' gifts - probably keyring pouch from Heidi's tutorial - 5 key rings made for school and 2 mug rugs
18. Finish my Siblings Together quilt - finished and handed over at FQR
19. Make my sample swap items for FQR - 3 key rings ready for FQR
And I also made a key ring for the strawberry swap



My bee blocks:
7. I love Lucy international block (June and July) - June block done
8. Stash Bee block (May, June and July) - May block done
9. Little Blog Bee block (July) - done 
10. Bee Europa blocks (May and June) - May done
and also my first Get your Hex-on block

My still in-progress work:
1. Mod Mod Along blocks:  thanks to Adrienne's lovely #blockadayjuly challenge, I have had a real catch up with those blocks and I have managed to make:
Beads on a string x 10, Star Cross x 3, Diagonal Bars x 11, Spokes x 9 but none of my Sunrise Blocks (yet!)
11. Continue working on my Cat Quilt - 17 cats so far, 13 more to go

13. Continue working on my Grand-Mum's birthday present with floral blocks - 30 blocks made for the borders, need to finish it now!

16. Make a Wiksten Tank at the FQR - started at FQR, needs to be finished off
17. Start a Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt at the FQR - one NewFO for July- started at FQR, no progress since
22. Continue my Once Upon a Time Sampler - good progress this month and I have finished January and February!

And finally those projects I have touched this month
2. Finish off my blocks for the You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress
3. Finish Maud's bag and my work bag - no progress
4. Catch up on my + and x blocks (12) - no progress
5. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks - no progress
6. Finish central medaillon of my Midnight in the Oasis and make more border blocks - no progress
14. Make my flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (July) - no progress
20. Get started on the Flowering Snowball quilt-along - one NewFO for July - no progress
21. Get started on the Postcard quilt-along - one NewFO for July - no progress

And my total of blocks for the 350-block challenge is an incredible 62 - wow!

Linking to Fresh Sewing DayNewFO.
Celine

Comments

  1. Wow, you have lots on the go! Love your Once Upon a time sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're staying plenty busy! Thanks for linking up with your NewFO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy. Such cute projects! I'm glad I'm not the only one who got behind in Stash Bee. But I did finally catch all up and am now ready for September! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5