A new quilt

So this month, I am trying to make a new quilt, which is also my goal for the Lazy Bums. It is a new quilt but from an old UFO. I have these 25 blocks that I collected over a few bees over 2013. The blocks were all stashed away to be made into a quilt for my son but I never started it so this month I finally got the pile of blocks out.

I will frame my blocks with the blue and then use probably the printed as sashing between all the blocks.

That's the plan anyway. Let see how long it will take to finish this quilt.
Linking to WIP Wednesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. I like your plans. Nothing like taking old blocks and turning it into something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks and color choices. This looks so great.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse