February in review, goals for March

Another month has whizzed by and also it was a short month, it has been a very very busy month, what with all the birthday celebrations for the children and my attempt at dressmaking in between all the baking. I don't feel I have done much sewing (I think there was simply not time) and I am behind on lots of my bee blocks so March will be about catching up with those. I suppose the swap addiction has kept me busy as well as there were a few due this month. Let's have a look at what I can cross of my list.

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced - no progress
2. Star Plus no progress
3. Downton Swap - started - this was be my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes finished and sent
4. Skirt Sew Along  no progress
5. Frozen dresses - both finished on time for the birthdays
6. IG Secret Pal swap - finished and sent


Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (January and February) - January still in progress, February not started
2. Block Lotto blocks  - 0
3. I love Lucy international block (January and February) - January sent, February in progress

4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January and February) - January and February in progress
5. Get Your Hexie On - (January and February) - January in progress, February not started
6. Bee Europa (February) - finished and sent


7. Book Bee (February) - finished and sent

8. Flying geese Bee (February) - not started


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis - no progress
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks no progress
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress
4. Finish Maud's bag no progress
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November no progress
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quiltno progress
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocksno progress
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-alongno progress
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday no progress
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler no progress
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October  no progress
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum no progress
13. Quilty Fun Christmas  no progress
14. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for Februaryno progress

New Project
1. UK mini swap  no progress
2. Liberty Swap - finished and sent

3. Sugar and Sweet Easter Swap - no progress
4. Custom cushionno progress
5. Quilt for Mno progress
6. Elephant Parade - 2 elephants


I don't have to commute to work any more and as a result, I find that I have a lot less time for hand sewing or cross-stitching these days...

Now March has 3 more days than February so will I be able to achieve more. I certainly need to catch up with blocks before I am too far behind.

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Sugar and Sweet Easter Swap 
2. Star Plus 
3. Kawaii swap - this will be my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes
4. Skirt Sew Along  
5. IG Secret Pal swap 

Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (January and February)
2. Block Lotto blocks 
3. I love Lucy international block (February and March) 
4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January, February and March) 
5. Get Your Hexie On - (January, February and March) 
6. Bee Europa (March)
7. Book Bee (March) 
8. Flying geese Bee (February and March) 
9. Bee Hive Europe (February and March)


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November
6. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October  
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum 
13. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday
14. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February
15. Elephant Parade 

New Project
1. UK mini swap 
2.Custom cushion
3. Quilt for M

Again the list is far too long for just one month, but let's try and tick off as many as possible!
Celine

Comments

  1. All your projects are so pretty. I don't know how you get so much done! Love the lucy block! xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... that is quite the list! Best wishes for lots of finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may not have got finished but that is one busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you are so very productive! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get finished in those extra 3 days! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!