Tuesday, 31 March 2015

One more block

Yes I did finish one more block this month, the last of the Get Your Hexie On block which was made of "big" (1.5') hexie all in low volume. I used an assortment from my stash to make Shirley's block

This bee is over now, this was our second round (year-long), let's see if we will do a round 3.
This block takes my March blocks total to 27.

And I am still playing with English Paper Piecing today, trying to finish my hexie flowers for March, but at the moment, this is still a WIP.

Miracle, after month in its bag, I found an hour to work on my Once Upon a Time sampler, little progress of course, but at least it is some progress! This one is a very very long term WIP

Linking to WIP Wednesday.
Celine

3 comments:

  1. So many slow stitching projects! Have fun with them -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the low volume hexie. So often we see very colorful hexagons, but this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the low volume hexies, they look really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget