June goals

Another month, another list! I seem to need lists to keep me in check :-) So what will I try to focus on this month?

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Triangle quilt for Mum's birthday - I will choose this one for A lovely year of finishes as her birthday is in June and I'd love to gift it to her then....wish me luck

2. Star Plus 

3. Skirt Sew Along
4. IG Secret Pal swap 

Bee Blocks 

1. I love Lucy international block (June) 
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (May and June) 
3.  Bee Europa (May) 
4. Book Bee (June) 
5.  Flying geese Bee 
6. Fat Stash Bee (May and June)
7. Block Lotto blocks 


WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - I only need 2 more envelopes now
2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
3. Mr Snowmen cushion
4. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler and finish it?
5. Hand made mini swap
6.  Quilt for M 
7. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February
8. Elephant Parade 
9. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
10. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Quilt for A 
3.  My Small World quilt-along
4. One-hour basket for swap
5. Kawaii swap items
6. Teachers' gifts

Linking to A lovely year of finishes,

Celine

Comments

  1. I love the fabrics you've chosen for your mother's triangle quilt. Good luck with your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to complete your mother's quilt and that you enjoy the process. Lists of goals help me get things done too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!