Making more blocks

The last few weeks have not been very productive in terms of sewing, I didn't find much time to sew in the evenings. Anyway, I made a few blocks to catch up with my bees.

First I finished my hexagons for May


And then I made my Bee Hive block for my good friend Esther


I also finally made my block for the Fat Stash Bee for May, the block was a wonky house and I am not very good with wonky, maybe that's why it took me so long to make it.

 Next one was a little book for Grace

and also one more block for my Farm Vintage quilt, although I am far behind on the quilt-along.

And finally I finished my last 2 envelopes for my "You've got Mail"

That gives me 8 more blocks for my 350-blocks project.

Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine



Comments

  1. Dear Celine,
    lots of fun blocks, you made a lot I think.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little book block. very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute blocks! Thanks for sharing at Building Blocks Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!