August goals

Time to sit down and think about what I can possibly try to make/finish in August, with the Festival of Quilts in Birmigham around the corner, the kids off school and also the holidays coming up. Maybe I should have a more focused list this month? Is it possible for me though?

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Zodiac swap mini
2. Paris swap
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - I will pick this one for my A lovely year of Finishes challenge for August
4. IG Secret Pal swap June item due
5. Skirt Sew Along - no progress

Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (July and August) 
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (August) 
3.  Bee Europa (August)
4. Book Bee (August)
5.  Flying geese Bee 
6. Fat Stash Bee (August) 
7. Bee Hive (July and August) 
8. Block Lotto blocks 
9. Bubble Bee (July and August)
10. Plus blocks 

WIP
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing
2.  Quilt for M - no progress
3. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - needs finishing
4. Elephant Parade - no progress
5. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
6. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Quilt for A - not started
3.  My Small World quilt-along - not started
4. Pencil roll for M
5. School bag for C

Of course this more than enough as I won't be able to cross all of those off but let's hope I can make a few and keep up with all the blocks.
Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes.

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow! That is quite a list of projects! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowman cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mince to know that I'm not the only one with a list like that! Good luck coming up with one finish out of all those choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse