Thursday, 3 September 2015

A finish, really finished!

Last year, I got back into cross-stitch with the Once Upon a Time sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, which was a monthly sampler revealed throughout 2014. I didn't quite finish it in 2014 but I did the last few stitches earlier this year. Over the summer, I handed it over to the framer and I finally picked it up last week and here it is in all its glory!
I love how the frame finishes the lovely cross stitch and I am so happy to finally be able to hang this frame up.

Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! The frame is just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that really turned out fabulous! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget