December recap

It is Christmas! and of course it is busy! Baking, working, and a bit of sewing is a short but realistic summary of the month I think....


Hoping for Finishes!
1.   Advent Wreath - finished 

2. Mr Snowmen cushion - finished
3. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along - This will be my goal for A lovely year of Finishes - finished and gifted!

Bee Blocks 
1.Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December) started
2. Flying geese Bee no progress
3. Fat Stash Bee (October)  - done

4. Bee Hive (October and December) - October done
5. Bubble Bee (November) - no progress
6. Bee Europa (December) no progress

WIP
1.  Quilt for M  
2. September in the Hexagon 
3. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October was to make 10 blocks  
4. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
5. A very merry Christmas town - some progress
6. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL - no progress
7. Tokyo Subway map  - a few more squares cut

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Quilt for A  
3. A new bag for me.... maybe in my dreams but would be nice to have it before Christmas!

So I have made 10 blocks this month for the 350-blocks projects and a whooping 10 OPAMs this month, taking my yearly total to 60!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5