I assembled the medaillon and the first border before the summer and haven't touched it much since.
I have the next borders ready but for the 4 corner blocks that were realised in.... April (oops!) I read so many comments about how difficult these were that maybe that put me off! Anyway, I decided to finally give them a try one by one and I must say they weren't as bad as I feared!
Back to fiddly blocks (6') with lots of tiny pieces and even some Y-seams (ooooh).
And here is the center piece!
The next border is made of 2 rows of 3' blocks and I believe (hope) that I have all of those sewn already (we made those at the beginning of the year while I was still more or less sewing along). Hopefully I can add that next border soon as well and then concentrate on all the blocks I have to catch up with (and there's loads!). But in the meantime, I just made one little 3' block just for fun! One with 7/8' squares and HST, bordering insanity... it didn't come out too bad after all.
Those 4 corner blocks and the tiny 3' block take my total for this month to 34, above the target for the month!
Linking to Sew Cute Tuesday, Let's Bee Social and Needle and Thread Thursday