Monday, 28 November 2016

Blocks catch up

Not much sewing time sadly in the last couple of weeks after a very good start earlier in the month but at least I have made a few blocks...
Three more Wanta Fanta blocks

and this week/end I made my last 2 Scandi Bee blocks for Kay - pineapples!
and one block that I promised through the Get Your Quilty WIshes Granted. I don't think I've ever made a Maple Leaf block before!

These 6 blocks take my total this month to 43 blocks. Not sure how many more I'll be able to squeeze before the end of the month...

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget