November goals

November... already! It's time to start thinking about Christmas presents now if I don't want to rush them at the last minute.....

Hoping for finish
1. Make up pouch for Christmas present - this will be my choice for November for the One Monthly Goal with Patty
2. A very merry Christmas town 
3. Fair Isle quilt - fabric is cut...

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (November
2. Bubble Bee (November
3. I love Lucy International (October, November)
4. Scandi Bee (November)
5. Block lotto

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 5 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade - 6 more blocks before the top can be put together


3. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - I am so behind... 
4. Postcards from the World
5. 365 challenge quilt - let's try to sew the third border with all these tiny 3' dark blocks

6. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
7. HST modern sampler quilt - 6 blocks behind, catch up time??? 
8. Project 48 - let's try to catch up

9. Pumpkin Passport 
10. Sashiko Along 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Meadow Mystery
5. Cat bag for Christmas
6. C PE bag
7. A PE bag

Celine

Comments

  1. you know celine, if you ever want a home for your elephant quilt, I am available

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fair isle quilt will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is ambitious and looks like you are having a great variety of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the list. A pouch is a good goal for OMG. (And you can enter in the Bag It event too!) Thanks for linking up with One Monthly Goal - looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway