Flowers and one more block

For some reasons I have been completely falling off the wagon for the Inchy Hexie Swap and hadn't yet finished my April flowers. So I took them with me last time I was waiting for the kids at a club, only to realise that I had moved stuff for one pouch to another and I didn't have any thread with me... How is that even possible?

Anyway, we had a really nice day on Saturday so I sat in the garden and hand sew for most of the afternoon. It was just so nice (and something I so rarely do) and I completed my April flowers


and also started the May ones that I finished last night while watching TV.

I also managed the HST block for this week Long Time Gone Assignment.

All together, that's another 5 blocks for May, taking my total to 24 blocks this month.
Linking to I may have a scrap problem

Celine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5