Long Time Gone

The only patchwork sewing I have managed to do this month so far has been to keep up (just) with the minimum requirements not to fall off the Long Time Gone wagon. And I am saying minimum because I don't have all the blocks made until now but enough to post on IG weekly. I am frantically playing catch up and really hope to be back up to date by the end of the month... Wish me luck!

So I made 2 courthouse steps blocks in the corresponding week [need 7 more]
1 log cabin block [need 3 more]

and last week's first HST blocks.

Playing catch up I managed to finish all the court house blocks

and to make 8 more mini churn dash blocks [need 9 more still!]

So that's now 19 blocks for the 350-blocks projects for May. Let's hope I can squeeze a little more!

Linking to I may have a scrap problemLet;s Bee Social
Celine

Comments

  1. You are making great progress! The courthouse blocks look great together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!