Ogden, again

I love the Ogden top, this is no surprise ... after all I have 4 already and I saw someone made one with black silk which made me want one too, of course! When I went to Goldhawk Road a few weeks back, I didn't buy black silk but a lovely black cotton. 
The idea was also to try an "Ogden dress" by making the cami longer. So I cut a cami and a dress too and set on. 
Both were finished quickly enough and I really love the fabric of it. However, I am not convinced about the dress, I think it might look like a night dress somehow. I think I might try to modify it.
I also repaired the Ogden cami I made last year as the straps had all frayed.  
So these give me 2 more OPAM for August and also one of my Q3 FAL.
Celine

Comments

  1. Fantastic finish! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 Finish-A-Long global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!