Dear Jane Row D

My poor Dear Jane must feel abandoned again. I had blocks with me on every one of my work trip but I did stitch one thread at all. No time on the way in or while away and no energy left after the business meetings so no sewing on the way back either. Finally I managed to pick it up again during the Christmas break and finished D2 Mouse in the Mirror. This one was started in October during our last holidays.
We had so many hours in the car that I also managed to complete D12 Crossed Swords
And with these 2 blocks finally done, I was able to stitch Row D together.


Linking to Monday Design Wall Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!