Lola sweater dress

In November Victory pattern ran a sew-along for their Lola sweater dress. I had all intention to participate and bought and printed the pattern there and then but sadly that's as far as I went. I took the pattern with me during our Christmas holiday but again didn't touch it. Well last weekend I finally cut it away,  read the sew along details and cut my pieces. I had quite a lot of fabric left from my Linden sweater so I used that for my first try, complemented by lovely cuff fabric I ordered especially for a little bit of bling

I added 1.5'' to the upper body pieces because I am tall and the measurements suggested I would need that much.

Construction on the overlocker was rather straightforward and fast. Apart when I ended seeing the cuff the wrong side out.

And quickly I had a new dress/ secret pyjamas.

The neckline is not 100% symmetrical with the stripes but I've decided I'll live with it. Otherwise I'm really in love 😍😍 with this dress.
It is so comfortable. Plus the princess seams are really flattering and avoid the slouchy look.

There might be more Lola in my wardrobe in the future!

This is one more OPAM for January and one of my Q1 FAL.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!