Q1 FAL

The FAL is now exclusively ran on IG. I finally posted my (very long) list on Sunday, which was the last day. I still like to keep a list on here that I find easier to refer to. So here what I have put on my (very/too long) Q1 list

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles - 1 block missing to have enough for a quilt top but very little background fabric - only one block left to do now 
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???)
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....)  
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress) - I have fallen off the band wagon again.... 
9. Enchanted Stars
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago  
11. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! 
12. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... 
13. Super Mario quilt 
14.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... 
15. Scrappy strips quilt -  top sewn together, just needs quilting now 
16. Blue and purple quilt 
17. Harry Potter quilt 
18. Horse quilt 
19. Threadology quilt
20. Sewing studio banner
21. Baby quilt
22. Vintage kitchen quilt along


Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag 
2. Passport cover for me 
3. Rucksack
4. Tote / maxi bag

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Fumeterre skirt
3. Shirt (button up) - puff blouse
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Lola sweater dress
6. Calvin dress
7. Barkcloth dress (Marbella or Daphne or Belladone)
8. Jersey dress
9. Jasika Blazer - started to baste the lining
10. Jeans for hubby
11. PJ for hubby
12. PJ for M
13. PJ for C
14. Sirocco jumpsuit -cut
15. Linden top

I am sure I won't cross it all off but never mind, one can dream!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!