Back to an oldie....

Last year I started several projects at the beginning of the year and I don't think I finished any. I parked them while working on presents and other stuff and they've been sliding down the pile quietly. Well this week I digged out one of them. I picked the Threadology quilt-along again. I had made the first 3 series of blocks last year. I made serie 4 this week, 1 large churn dash block and 4 smaller ones.


And with these additional 5 blocks I'm half way through the blocks for this quilt top. Let's hope it doesn't get parked for another year!

Linking to Monday Design Wall Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Ha! I know what it's like to suddenly discover an old project! Kudos to you for picking it back up. Love the fabrics you are using. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!