February furtle

Yes, even with an extra day, February flew by! We took a family holiday in the Alps to go skiing and of course, this was great. It is always nice to get extra sun and light in the grey dark winter. 
I finished 2 gifts for 2 important people this month and that makes me happy. I finished a little wall hanging for my daughter's birthday
And some jeans for my Valentine's

I didn't really do much more really... mainly by lack of time. A few blocks for the Threadology quilt along and an handkerchief 
Linking to February Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. That wall hanging is superb!!! Very impressed with the jeans you made. What a great job and handsome model. Looks like a great holiday was enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that horse!!! And the jeans, of course! Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!