Free range slack

The Free Range Slack pattern was released last year by Sew House 7 and of course I bought it then! But I also even made it at that time! It was one of the 2 patterns for June for SewMyStyle so I thought it would be good to make another pair.
I found this linen mix in my stash that I bought from Les Coupons Saint Pierre a while ago which I thought would be perfect for it so I cut it out about 2 weeks ago. 

I wanted to use the lovely selvage of the fabric somehow, so I used it as a feature on the top of the back pockets.


The construction of the pants is rather straightforward and I had more or less finished it last week-end but for the elastic in the waistband.
My local haberdashery shop reopened this week, I went on their first day back to get the elastic I needed and finished the pants.
Today was the day for the photoshoot, my son even asked if I had an interview as I looked smart he said! Not sure if it was the clothes or the lipstick actually...
The pants are about 1.5' shorter that they should be as I made a mistake when I cut the side panels, but never mind, they are still wearable and comfy.

One more OPAM for June and one piece of fabric from my stash partially used. And my second piece from Sew My Style this year.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Your son is right. The pants and that top are a very smart look. I like the way you placed a slice of selvage on the back pockets. The length of the pants looks very flattering on your legs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!