July goals

I can't quite believe I wrote July in the title of this post, I can't quite believe we are half way through 2020. What a year it has turned out to be, such unexpected path for everyone. Let's hope the second half is somehow more "normal" and positive than the first. It will soon be summer holidays and I should be rushing to make teacher's presents, apart that the kids are not at school and won't be until September. We are hoping that we will finally be able to cross the Channel soon but there is no certainty at the moment... Anyway, let's plan some sewing in the midst of this crazyness.

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish row E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
3. Farmer's Wife 1920 - make some blocks
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - make some blocks
5. Threadology quilt along - needs binding
6. Scientific Adventure Quilt - not started
7. Purple and blue quilt
8. Scrappy Stripes quilt - needs binding - This will be my One monthly goal
9. Vintage Kitchen Quilt - needs binding
10. Super Mario quit 
11. Baby Quilt
12. Halo quilt sew along
13. Project 48 quilt
14. Sewing Banner
15. Impromptu Quilt

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
3. Jeans for myself
4. Calvin dress - cut
5. PJ for M
6. PJ or night dress for C
7. PJ for A
8. Night dress for me
9. Moneta dress
10. Belladone dress - wearable toile and real dress
11. Remy top
12. Black Beauty Bra
13. Jasika jacket
14. Agate dress
15. Pilatus swimsuit
16. Cottesloe swimsuit
17. Voltaire top 
18. Puff blouse

Accessories
1. Passport holder
2. Rucksack
3. Handkerchiefs
4. Headbands
5. Face masks
6. Zip around pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

  1. Lots of fun challenges, have fun sewing in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Threadology still needs quilting. I'm afraid to list all of the UFO's and PHD's in my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be scared to make an actual list of all my WIP's....but I know that I should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!