Snowflake - final

 With just 3 white squares missing, it wasn't difficult to get the last block finished for the snowflake quilt, that was done this week (it took me longer to iron and cut the fabric than to finish the block I think. 

And with the last piece of puzzle available, I have completed the quilt top

All ready for quilting now, which I hope will happen this year. I ordered some baking fabric for it and it turned up this morning so all good to go... whenever I get some free time that is...


Watch this space! 

Linking to  Monday Design WallMonday MakingWednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. I love snowmen and snowflakes, your flimsy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft blue background is perfect for this snowflake design, Celine. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scrappy snowflake quilt! So pretty. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!