Birdies blocks

 While emptying a set of draws before our move, I found another long abandonned UFO, my blocks for the Birdie Stitches blocks by Corey Yoder or Coriander Quilts from.... 2011. Yes I know that's 10 years ago. I did quite well with the stitching since I completed 10 of the 12 blocks. The last one was nearly done too but not quite... 



And I had left out block 11 (from November) because it had a turkey for Thanksgiving and I wanted something else more European, which I never got around to do.
I had also cut some of the squares for the borders of the blocks but not all of them. Based on the amount of work left and the fact that I had not touched it for so many years, I decided it was safe to let it go to someone that might hopefully give it the love it deserves and get finished one day. 

Another one bites the dust!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...