Septembre in review

Another very busy month here but sadly no sewing or anything remotely crafty... all my sewing supplies are still in the same boxes... 


School has started for all 3 children and we've had to get into a new routine. They seem to have taken to the new rhythm and have made new friends, which is great news really. It wasn't an easy transition for them, having studied in an English system and moving to a French one. Beyond the language it's very different.


With that I didn't do anything remotely creative. I found my snowflake quilt to finish off but I haven't touched it yet. I don't know where my hand sewing needles are so I bought some new ones last week. 

Linking to September Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. I hope the children continue to settle and you can get your sewing things unpacked soon. Looking forward to seeing the snowflake quilt finished! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5