Snowflake quilt

Finally,  I have finished a quilt! There wasn't much left really, just about half of the border that needed to be sewn by hand before we moved. And then we moved... I had packed the quilt into a suitcase rather than a box to retrieve it quicker. But I hadn't packed hand sewing needles or any energy/ motivation...

And finally last week, I did the last few stitches on the binding to have a finished quilt!

Just one year after I started it with the sew along. The top was pieced last autumn. I had planned to quilt it in December but my machine broke down so that didn't happen... It was finally quilted in April this year. The binding was on sometimes on Spring.

Quilt stats
Fabric from my stash
Backing fabric bought for the quilt
Quilted with King Tut #928
Started Sep 2020, finished Oct 2021

This is one OPAM for October and also my One monthly goal.


Celine




Comments

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful Snowflake finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lovely winter day! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt! So worth the wait. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!