Applique time

 Not all the blocks yet but a few more, weeks 6 & 7 of the Boho Heart sew-along were dedicated to the applique blocks. There are 18 of them altogether! Some easier and less involved than others. I don't really like the owl or the wonky flowers so I think I will make something different for those blocks.

I had already completed one of the 2 mini hearts, now I have both ready to go

Out of the 6 mini circles, I have half of them completed and 2 more ready to be finished

The orange peel block is nearly completed, it just needs its frame

and I have started on the Grandma's flower garden blocks but they are not yet finished. 

Little steps at a time but steps all the same to give me an additional 4 blocks...

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall Friday, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Put your foot downPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!