March goals

I am not sure if I should even make a list for this month really. In theory, we should get the office/craft room finished later in the month so that would mean that I could finally set up all my stuff and have back a real space to sew. But with building works to be done, I am not sure how reliable the timeline will be... In any case, let's hope at least some of these will progress in one way or another.

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding 

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off
3. Farmer's Wife quilt - lots of blocks needed still
4. Storm at Sea
5. Dear Jane
6. Boho Sew Along - starting back on 1st February, great time to pick it up again and hopefully stay on schedule
7. Impromptu quilt - this one needs quilting and nearly was last year, if I hadn't sent it to the completely wrong address. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Now to find someone to do it for me. This is my APQS challenge for March so hopefully I will send it on this month.



Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Nurit coat
3. Sweatshirt - not sure which model yet
4. T-shirt
5. Sweater dress

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Persephone purse  - this will be my One monthly goal
3. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one in March?
2. The Nutcracker Parade


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!