To Dresden

 Only 2 little blocks but still that's a lot for me at the moment. It is a lot because I hadn't touched my machine for weeks so it felt good to finally turn it on. It is a lot because with my current (temporary) set up I can't really sew in the evening to avoid the noise. It is a lot because I've not had much time for anything remotely creative lately and when I do, I'm usually too tired/lack any motivation. So let's cling onto a small accomplishment and be happy with it. 

First block is a 6" Dresden fan (hand appliqué)

Second block is a 8" small Dresden plate framed (hand appliqué)

Both are for my Boho Sew Along and were week 3 blocks from a month ago...

I have a few more cut out so hopefully it won't be another month until I sew them now. 

Linking to Design Wall Monday, Monday Making Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread

Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely blocks, glad you have managed to get back into stitching no matter how small an amount. Take care Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; it's not about quantity, but about the process which should be fun! I'm glad you've returned to sewing and hopefully you'll get more in soon. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!