2 more

School is now over and with that teachers'presents are also completed! And on time too. Granted, I made a lot less than last year with all the bags we gifted before or big move, not just to school teachers. But considering the very little time I  spent creating in the last year or so I had to be realistic. So for my youngest daughter's teacher, I also made 2 Open Wide Pouch from the pattern by Anna.

I picked a different fabric combination for those ones, a leftover from a handbag I made a few years back (I still love this fabric) paired with a chartreuse faux leather.  
For the lining it was a cotton with a dark blue Chevron. All from my stash of course, including the zips.
Again I made the bigger one and the smaller one. 

Maybe it's because I had just made them the week before but they came together very easily and quite fast actually. Which was just as well as time was running out! 
Finished in time to be gifted to the teacher on the last day of school, exactly one week ago! I really liked how these turned out and was not so sure i was ready to part with them! I think I might need one for myself too actually....


Celine

Comments

  1. those are adorable! what a wonderful gift to give!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great gifts! I love that open-wide pattern. Very easy to make. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!