Stitching away

 We had a week off last week that we spent in the Alps. It was lovely to have a break in the sun. The week was quite laid back really, making the most of the weather the scenery.

I hadn't taken much with me but I had my cross stitch that I hadn't touched since our last trip in May. 


In a week I managed to progress clue #4 significantly, but quite finished yet though! And I can't stitch in the car anymore, my eye sight is not as good as it used to be...


Linking to Design Wall Monday, Monday MakingMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall Friday, Finished or Not Finished Friday, Put your foot downPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Celine






Comments

  1. That looks like the perfect handwork to take on a vacation! Good for you for getting away for a bit--and to such a lovely spot, at that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty scene! Seems like you got a lot done even without stitching in the car. So cute. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!