July goals

  Is it even worth trying? Am I dreaming awake??? It has been quite a few weeks now since I haven't done any sewing so I'm not sure whether I'll ever find motivation again... I'll pick more or less the same list as last month, who knows... Maybe my one and only goal for this month should be to pick up a needle and stitch something or to set up my sewing space and turn my machine on...

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding - I will make this one my One monthly goal 

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off (not even the full binding! And gazillions of threads buried) Will it finally be finished?
3. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still...
4. Storm at Sea
5. Dear Jane
6. Boho Sew Along - lots of blocks to catch up on, I finally completed a few of the applique ones
7. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still



Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Zadie jumpsuit?
3. Boxy top- pattern and fabric cut
4. T-shirt
5. Blouse
6. Kids pj

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Shamballa bag
3. Teachers' presents

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one up this month and make a few more stiches
2. The Nutcracker Parade


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!