April goals

 I can't quite believe that the first quarter of the year is over and this is not even an April's fool... I hope that with lighter evenings there might be more time and energy to sew but equally I thinnk the month will be rather busy with lots of activities, a week long business trip etc so I am not sure how much time I'll manage to steal in the end...

Quilting

1. Dear Jane - hoping to finish block E13 and row E...nearly there!

2. Modern City Scape - hoping to continue with this quilt along and complete row 3


3. Birthday blocks - 
hoping to continue with this quilt along

4. Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along - February, March and April blocks

5. Farmer's Wife - 1 or 2 blocks?


6. Harry Potter - a few more blocks needed to finish this top


8. Jemina's hexagon quilt-long - hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along

Dressmaking / Sewing

1.  Finish my Forester coat (started 2 years ago)?
2. Morgan jeans
3. Sew a blouse or two ?! for April as per IG challenge

Bags / Accessories

1. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started early last year, I haven't touched it since...
2. Bag for A 
3. Zippered pouch for my daughter - One monthly goal
4. Vadon bag
5. Accessories to give away (bookmarks?)

Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Linking to One Monthly Goal

Céline

Comments

  1. Good luck with your OMG plus your additional goals. Looks like lots of fun projects to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5