Modern Cityscape

 Time for a post dedicated to this quilt-along as we have just completed block #15 this week

With this block, row 3 is complete

and we have 60% of the quilt top already. 


I am really enjoying this one I must admit, even though there qre plenty of pieces and lots of colours too so it requires some concentration, i.e. there has been a fair share of unpicking!

Linking to Put your foot downOff the wall FridayPatchwork and Quilt, Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday

Céline

Comments

  1. Il avance bien ! Ca ne doit pas être évident, chaque bloc semble abstrait, ça doit être facile de se tromper de sens, couleur et autre ! Je comprends la concentration nécessaire, et parfois l'usage du découd-vite ;) En tous cas bravo, c'est super joli !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!