PhD in review

 With a quarter of the year already gone, it is a good time to take stock of my progress (or rather lack of!) on my UFOs... I had prepared a list of the PhD challenge in January and I fear there isn't much to report...

1. Harry Potter (started 2019)  - no progress



2. Farmer's Wife 1920 quilt (started 2011) no progress


3. Gipsy Wife (started 2017) no progress


4. Mini Series blocks (started 2022) no progress



5. Boho Heart (started 2021) no progress



6. Morgan Jeans (started 2020) no progress

7. Forester coat (started 2022) - finally some progress but I am nowhere near finish...


8. Townline bag (started 2023)no progress


9. The Nutcracker Parade (started 2020) - very little progress but I am nowhere near finish...


10. Laundry Basket Quilts Birthday Quilt (2024) - started and almost on track!


11. Mystery Quilt Scraps Galore -
this one was a new project for this year but I have abandonned the idea of joining the sew along

12. Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along - started, some catch up to do...

13. Stitch banner no progress

Linking to PhD in 2024

Céline

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your progress for the March PHD! Your projects look great so far. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu auras peut-être l'occasion au cours de la 2e partie de l'année de continuer un ou plusieurs de tes projets en cours. Harry Potter semble presque terminé, non ? Et un peu d'avancée, c'est toujours de l'avancée ! J'aime beaucoup les mini séries, les coeurs, et le Ravenbrook, très beaux projets !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5