June Goals

 Well, let's hope this month I do get 1) some sewing time 2) some energy to create something... but I am really not sure about either considering a third of the month has gone before I even post my list!

Quilting

1. Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along - February, April, May and June blocks needed - hoping to catch up and continue 

2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row F... 3 blocks needed

3. Modern City Scape - hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along 


4. Birthday blocks - 
hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along

5. Farmer's Wife - 1 or 2 blocks?


6. Harry Potter - a few more blocks needed to finish this top


8. Jemina's hexagon quilt-long - hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along

Dressmaking / Sewing

1.  Finish my Forester coat (started 2 years ago)?
2. Morgan jeans
3. Sew a dress or a nightdress for me
4. Sew one or 2 new PJ for A 
5. Sew a summer dress
6. Sew a pair of trousers

Bags / Accessories

1. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started early last year, I haven't touched it since...
2. Bag for A 
3. Zippered pouch for my daughter 
4. Vadon bag
5. Accessories to give away (bookmarks?)
6. Teachers' presents (pouch?) - This will be my One monthly goal

Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Linking to One Monthly Goal

Céline




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Little more progress

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along