Open Wide Pouch

 It is the time of year again and as usual, I have left it quite late... although the 2 first presents which will be gifted tomorrow are already wrapped and ready to go and a third one is also finished! The end of the school year is fast approaching so it is high time I finally make the presents. Once again I have opted for the tried and trusted Open Wide Pouch pattern by Noodle Head, I am not sure how many I have made through the years but quite a few. This year I decided to make the smallest size, which finishes at W:4.5 x H:5'' so a good size to store small bits and pieces, make up or USB keys and cables or sewing supplies or art supplies or whatever really! My middle daughter is leaving Collège (Middle School) to start Lycée (High School) in September so there is a larger than usual order to say good bye to her favorite teachers!

For now, as I said the first 3 pouches are completed ready to go. I used the same canvas fabric for the top and the same lining fabric for all 3. 

And 2 colours of faux-leather for the contrasting bottom pieces: light blue and light green.


All 3 have cream zips, although the last 2 I cut a little short so there is no overhanging zip on the pouch.

And of course a little "hand made" tab!

Linking to Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread ThursdayPut your foot downBrag about your BeautiesOff the wall FridayPatchwork and Quilt

Céline

Comments

  1. What pretty pouches! Your daughter's teachers will just love these. The faux leather is a wonderful addition. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/19/wednesday-wait-loss-385

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Little more progress

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along