July Furtle

 Another month gone and I can't say I've had much sewing time, far too much happening otherwise. School year finished early July for all 3 children, with exams and exam results for 2 of them. We then had the Main Square festival over 4 days, too much music and partying to find some sewing time!

We then FINALLY sign on our new house. It's been quite a long time coming and very eventful until the 11th hour but we signed mid July. Now we have the keys, there is a lot of work to be done before we can move in. And of course, France being France, lots of admin before we can even start the renovation work. We finished repainting the hallway and staircase in our current house which took quite some time too and wasn't the most fun really but it looks so much cleaner now.

On the sewing front, I haven't done much this month really, too much in my head, no time and no energy when there were little pockets of time. I only managed to sew the pregnant Barbie outfit that I needed to deliver mid-July

as well as block #20 for the Modern City Scape, which helped me complete the first 4 rows.

Linking to July Furtle

Céline

Comments

  1. What a busy month! Changing houses is such a production. The fact that you carved out time to work on 2 projects is amazing. Well done. Wishing you the best of luck with all the administrative activities and changes to the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new home! I hope the paperwork goes smoothly and everything is accepted/approved the first time you submit it. Barbie’s top is amazing and the first four rows of the city scape looks fantastic. Hooray for finishes and thanks for Furtling *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders