Modern City Scape

 I haven't really posted anything new for so long but finally! Block #24 is finished

and also block #25

Which means the last row could be put together

And added to the other 4 rows. And with that my quilt top is complete! 🎉🎉

Now starts the joy of removing the papers... before one day finishing it!

This was my OMG project

Linking to Patchwork and Quilt, Design Wall Monday,  Midweek Makers, Wednesday Wait Loss, Needle and Thread Thursday, Put your foot down, Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall Friday.

Céline 

Comments

  1. This is simply enchanting! What a lovely quilt this will make! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/11/13/wednesday-wait-loss-406

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on your finish! It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe ! Bravo, et bon courage pour enlever le papier ;)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...

Blog hop and a giveaway