Back at last

It's been a while since I have posted anything.

We had a good skiing holiday in the French Alps with lots of snow and some sun as well!


I managed to spend one morning skiing and see the Mont Blanc. It was very cold as you can probably tell from my clothes.

I also found some time to enjoy the (heated) outdoor swimming pool.


We drove back home on Monday after a stop-over at my Mum for a combined birthdays family meal for the kids and an evening out for hubby and I. We went to see Florent Pagny in Lille and it was great.
Monday was Big Boy 4th birthday so I baked some cakes for playgroup etc when we got home. I had taken a picture which I have lost!
And this week-end we will be hosting a birthday party for Big Boy's friends. Baking tomorrow...
More with pictures soon.
Celine

Comments

  1. Oh Celine, Sounds like you had a wonderful Family-Time!
    The pictures are stunning... brrr... :)
    And a very happy Birthday to your Big 4year-old!
    :)
    Nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...