Got some mail

I received my Framed Hexie Swap from Jeanette while I was away. I had asked for red/white/black with maybe an oriental inspiration and this is the beauty she made for me. This is my first hexie from the swap and I am really pleased with it. Thanks Jeanette!


I am playing again this month and although I haven't started yet, I have found an idea this week-end. The only requirement for me this month is to use purple but not too dark. I should easily be able to find something in my stash. I will try to create a spring scene since we have had a gorgeous few days at the week-end, hopefully an indication that Spring is finally around the corner!

I got busy on my Tuffet swap yesterday and am nearly finished. I forgot the filling in my daughter's bedroom and I had trouble to get her to sleep tonight so that will wait for tomorrow...

I also played with some blocks for the Block Lotto this afternoon. I haven't finished the blocks yet but I have started 4. Have you noticed the new button on my sidebar? Grab it as well and come and play along if you want to have some fun!
See you soon with hopefully pictures of my finished work.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!